Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Genital Herpes 37 Weeks Pregnant

Serge Kerval Britain and Loire Heart

.

Serge Kerval'i I collect songs for almost 5 years, but I feel her work in a very long time. I do not have the hassle of broken songs from his well his discography by, and some stories do not own the place, some stories are repeated. My task is to let you listen to it, or whether the small amount of more than 35 years of his creations, which I managed to get together and publish on this page. Meet- Kerval Serge!

Я собираю песни в исполнении Сержа Керваля более 5 years and know his work a very long time. I am not going to distribute my songs are stored exactly in accordance with artist discography ; some of the songs are not in place, some are repeated. My goal is to give you at least listen to that little part of his more than 35 years of stage period that I was able to collect and publish here. So - Meet - Serge kerval!

Je ramasse les chansons de Serge Kerval depuis plus de 5 ans, quoique je connais sa voix bien longtemps deja. Je m'excuse pour ce que je n'ai pas mis ces chansons correctement in correspondence with artist discography - my goal is to get to know Serge Kerval to those who do not know perhaps not.

I always looking for other songs of this artist to none that knows almost worldwide. If You're music has its share, write me on oryx.ee @ gmail.com! If You're vinyl, and if you do not want to put mp3, ja Te asks me to send them by regular mail. I metterai in one day on the Net, and I'll send them back immediately! Thank you before!









More of Serge Kerval:






.

0 comments:

Post a Comment