Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dresses For Prom Under 60 Dollars

Serge Kerval - The Loire (unfortunately, incomplete).

.

Serge Kerval'i I collect songs for almost 5 years, but I feel her work in a very long time. I do not have the hassle of broken songs from his well his discography by, and some stories do not own the place, some stories are repeated. My task is to let you listen to it, or whether the small amount of more than 35 years of his creations, mida mul õnnestus kokku saada ja publitseerida sellel leheküljel. Saa tuttavaks- Serge Kerval!

I collect songs by Serge Kervalya more than 5 years, and I know his work a very long time. I am not going distribute stored in my songs exactly in accordance with artist discography ; some of the songs are not in place, some are repeated. My goal is to give you at least listen to that little part of his more than 35 years of stage time, I managed to compile and publish тут. Итак - знакомься - Серж керваль!

I pick the songs of Serge Kerval for over 5 years, although I know his voice a long time already. I apologize for what I did not put these songs properly matched with artist discography - my goal is to get to know Serge Kerval to those who do not know perhaps not.

I always looking for other songs of this artist to none that knows almost worldwide. If You're music has its share, write me on oryx.ee @ gmail.com! If You're vinyl, and if you do not want to put mp3, ja Te asks me to send them by regular mail. I metterai in one day on the Net, and I'll send them back immediately! Thank you before!










.

0 comments:

Post a Comment