Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pressure Points Make Someone Fall



We meet constantly souls able to appease us.
to us to meet them. Really. Regardless of our shots.
far from what it seems.
real souls.
Souls brothers!
You are the wing and clearly unrivaled
you are the innate and even the idea of my ideal, my precious
, my most intimate
my heaven, my ultimate goal!
love to hear you tell me about your life, love
expect, ever, I'm bored!
hope you love is born,
I always love to see you and recognize you!
I love time alone with you, I love
the winds that bring you back to me!
I love your voice, your skin, mouth,
your words, not your fingers too shy!
love every second
that gives me a chance in your world!
I love that you are well!
I love that you give meaning to my existence!
the wing and you are obviously none!
my precious!
my dearest!
my heaven!
my ultimate goal!








0 comments:

Post a Comment